Admission to Bishop’s College Play group– 2024
Please read the instructions given below carefully. It is the parents’ responsibility to download the correct category of application. Submission of an application from an incorrect category may result in your child’s application being rejected.
- NRC category –Christian applicants who do not belong to the Roman Catholic denomination.
- RC category –Applicants who belong to the Roman Catholic denomination.
- PPA category –Applicants whose mothers are members of the Past Pupils Association of the school.
- Sister category – Applicants who have sisters in school. The sister should be one’s own sister. No cousins and other relatives can apply under this category.
- Staff Category – Applicants whose parents are currently members of the staff of Bishop’s College and have served 3 years under confirmed, permanent cardre.
- General category – Applicants who belong to faiths other than NRC and RC.
The medical form (applicable for all applicants) have to be duly filled and attached to the main application form.
Once you download the application, please fill it and post under registered cover to the school as per instructions given in the application.
The closing date for applications will be 4th August 2023.
A sum of Rs.1,000/- must be deposited as Admission application fee to the bank, for which details are given below. A copy of proof of payment must be attached to the application. Purchasing of an application will not guarantee an interview.
Bank : Bank of Ceylon
Branch: Kollupitiya (Super Grade Branch)
Account No.: 0074752991 Account Name : Bishop’s College
Bank Code : 7010 Branch Code : 034 SWIFT : BCEYLKLX
Note: Please refrain from offering financial incentives to any party to gain admission into school for your child, as canvassing of any form will be a disqualification.